I Watch What I Eat - Hindu Business Online
Olympian swimmer and Arjuna awardee Rehan Poncha's says:
1) I am up at 7 am and at the golf course by 7.30 am. I practice for about six hours. I aim to achieve in golf what I have achieved in swimming. After lunch and a nap, I am back at the gym at 4 pm for about one-and-a-half hours.
2) The week is packed with five days of golf and three to four sessions at the gym. Since golf does not burn as many calories as swimming does, I watch the quantity of what I eat. Rice is almost out of my diet.
3) I have no weekends! I have been totally occupied on weekends for the last year or so, thanks to some workshops that train kids in competitive swimming. As a result, I don't have a fit and a full month.
4) I don't have the energy to party. But a Monday morning on the golf course is all I need to rejuvenate.
5) I relax with music (enjoy the 70s and 80s music - Eagles, Springsteen, Billy Joel) and I am a movie buff. Since my week is packed, I love sitting at home and doing my own thing; it is most relaxing.